Wedding Reception Music
Looking for that classy “Big Band” or “Swing” sound for your wedding reception or event?
We’ve got you covered!
Although Montana Wedding Music does not offer our flute and piano or flute and guitar duo for wedding receptions, we highly recommend the 8-piece band, Platinum Street, from Butte.
With a repertoire of classic jazz and blues standards and the ability to honor most musical requests on the spot, Platinum Street offers a big band sound that will have your guests dancing all night long.
This talented group of musicians has been playing together for over 15 years and includes drums, upright bass, guitar, piano, trumpet/flugelhorn, trombone, flute, and saxophone.
Rhythm | Drums, Upright Bass, Guitar, Keyboard
Horns | Trumpet/Flugelhorn, Trombone, Flute, Saxophone
- All of the instruments listed above
- Seven of the 8 instruments listed above
- Six of the 8 instruments listed above
- Montana Wedding Music is based in Butte. For locations 30 miles or less from Butte, there is no charge for mileage. For locations greater than 30 miles from Butte, calculate the total round trip miles from Butte, subtract 60, and add $1 per mile on the remaining miles.
- Examples of mileage charges:
- If your wedding is at Homestake Lodge, which is 13 miles from Butte, there is no charge for mileage.
- If your wedding is in Deer Lodge, which is 37 miles from Butte (74 miles round trip – 60 = 14), add $14.
- If your wedding is in the Meadow at Big Sky, which is 120 miles from Butte (240 miles round trip – 60 = 80), add $80.
- If your wedding is at the Holland Lake Lodge, which is 154 miles from Butte (308 miles round trip – 60 = 240), add $240.
- This travel cost is separate from the Montana Wedding Music travel cost, as Montana Wedding Music and Platinum Street are two separate entities.
Platinum Street includes the following Butte based musicians, though occasionally includes additional musicians of similar caliber from around the state.
Bart Ross – Keyboards
Patrick Christianson – Saxophone
Chris Borton – Drums
Chuck Kestle – Trombone
Dave Coleman – Keyboards
J.P. LeTourneau – Trumpet and Flugelhorn
Marko Hayden – Guitar
Michael McDaniel – Drums
Nancy Oyer – Flute