All clips by Montana Wedding Music, recorded and mixed by Clark Grant at Len Waters Recording Studio.
We are not limited to the songs listed. Montana Wedding Music can likely play any of your requests, if given enough time to secure the sheet music. We may already have it!
The following songs (listed in alphabetical order by composer) are suggested for each part of the wedding ceremony.
If you know what you want, great! If you have no idea, don’t worry! We will walk you from start to finish through the process of choosing music that will set the mood that you intend. In fact, we would be happy to pick the music for you, and our favorites are shown below highlighted!
Every wedding is different. Some couples may want only two songs: one for everyone to enter and one for everyone to exit. On the other hand, some couples may want over 10 songs, especially for a full Catholic mass. We are experts at building a music program that will be just right for you, and flow seamlessly from start to finish, no matter how many songs we play.
We know it can be overwhelming, so we have pared down our list compared to those you see on other internet wedding sites, and we have provided a link for you to listen to each and every song from the Prelude to the Postlude. Our promise is to make this a joyful, easy process so you’ll have one less thing to worry about (the music) and one more memory to cherish (the music)!
- Fifteen to 20 minutes before ceremony starts, while guests take seats | choose 4 songs and we will add 2 for backup in case of delays
- For Honored Guests, Family, Bridal Party | usually 1 or 2 songs
- For The Bride | 1 song
- Music Within the Ceremony | can range from none to several songs
- For the newly married couple immediately followed by the bridal party and honored guests as they exit | choose 1 song
- For all guests, after the newly married couple, the bridal party and any honored guests exit the ceremony | choose 2 songs
- You do not need to choose the set-list. | This list is provided to give you a feel for our standard jazz and blues repertoire. We can also play classical, country, pop or contemporary music. We tailor the sound to fit the mood you want to experience.
- Contemporary music can be incorporated in any part of your ceremony or event. | Montana Wedding Music can likely play any of your requests, if given enough time to secure the sheet music. We may already have it. We are not limited to this list. These are just a few popular suggestions.
- Jewish weddings have a particularly unique tradition of music. | Here are Montana Wedding Music’s top suggestions.
- Jewish Wedding Processional Music
- Jewish Wedding Recessional Music